ICSA has organized seven conferences on sustainable agriculture for food, energy and industry; two in Germany, and one each in China, Canada and Japan, Denmark and Malyasia . Keeping these facts in view, the 8th International Conference is organized with following objectives :
(a) To provide an international forum for scientists, farmers, consumers, industrial, material and energy producers in the field of agriculture and energy to exchange information and achievements in research, technology, education and policy.
(b) To identify long term challenges to cater to food, energy , industry and environment sectors and formulation of strategies to achieve the UN millennium goals of food and energy security and reducing hunger.
(c) To harness and promote the international partnership
Contributors are requested to specify topic of the conference for their intended presentation from among the following themes and related topics.
- Food ,feed and fiber processing for Value Addition with zero waste
- Environment and Ecofriendly Bioorganic agriculture
- Energy generation & application and Environment in Industry
- Management and conservation of natural resources and applied inputs like land, water , energy and various inputs
- Innovative technologies and their applications for Green Renewable Energy Systems
- SMART farming , precision and Climate resilient agriculture
- Food and Nutrtion Security, Quality assurance and food safety
- Conversion of Municipal Solid waste into value added manures
- Innovative technologies for production and use of biogas and biofuels
- Innovative technologies for generation of bioenergy from agriculture and livestock waste
- Socio-economic dimensuions of food security & safety, energy, environment and medium to small scale enterprises for management of rural bioresources
The technical programme of the International Conference will consist of plenary lectures, lead papers, contributory papers, discussions with scientists, policy planners, representatives from industry and NGO's and a poster presentation.
Venue: Graduate Faculty of Environment, University of Tehran , Iran
Dates: November 21-23, 2017
Official Language: English